Saturday, August 21, 2010

Man Without Arms playing Piano With His Feet

As I watched this video from "China's Got Talent", I was speechless and filled with emotions. Each time you think life is unfair, if you think you are worthless, useless, think about Liu Wei.

Thank you, Jesus for people like Liu Wei! You made me understand Psalm 8:5

"You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings
and crowned him with glory and honor."

To quote Liu Wei: "I've decided that I've 2 choices in life - Either I give up on life and die, or otherwise I could choose to live life abundantly.” (他自已想, 要嗎就死去, 要嗎就活得精精彩彩)

Another quote from Liu Wei struck a chord within me: "When I was 10, I realised that life is so fragile; it could be gone in a matter of seconds."

Dear friends, we may be here today, but nobody can guarantee this tomorrow, or the next moment. Do you think you are really in control of everything, of life? Or would it be better to place our lives in the protective and comforting hands of Jesus?

Live life to the fullest today, live for Jesus!

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_568309.html

No comments:

Post a Comment